Dugan Family Healthcare is committed to fulfill the services you contract with us in a prompt and efficient manner. Our services are related to medical visits with a healthcare provider via video and/or phone conference. We strive for always providing excellent service.
- Healthcare Provider is defined as a nurse practitioner, licensed and board-certified in their area of practice.
- Our commitment to accessible care means we have appointments available 7 days a week, with extended hours Monday through Friday from 7a-7p.
- Your payment is due at the time of booking, unless otherwise agreed. Refunds will be issued in accordance with our posted refund policy. Click here for our Refund Policy
- Prescribed medications will be sent to your chosen pharmacy within a couple of hours of your appointment. We will transfer medications in instances where the pharmacy is out of stock or cannot obtain the medication within a reasonable amount of time.
- If laboratory, radiology, or any diagnostic imagine is needed, your order will be sent on the same day.
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service that you receive from us, please contact our Office Manager at (407) 250-8447 or Office@duganfamilyhealthcare.com. We will do our best to work with you to resolve any performance issues.